3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
- Meet and transfer from KK Airport to hotel / apartment.
- KK City Tour; visit to Heritage Village at State Museum, photostop at Tun Mustapha Building, City Mosque, Signal Hill and sightseeing in Tanjung Aru Beach
- At night, dinner at Kg. Nelayan Seafood Floating Restaurant with cultural show performance
- Set up your pick up time and enjoy 2-hours transfer to Kundasang. On the way, stop at Pekan Nabalu for rest.
- Proceed to Poring Hot Spring. Upon arrival, trekking up (approx. 20 minutes) to Canopy tower to experience crossing a hanging bridge known as Canopy Walkway. After that, soak into hot spring that containing sulphur (*option: bring extra cloth).
- Visit to Kg Luanti for fish massage
- Lunch at local restaurant
- After lunch, transfer to Kinabalu National Park. Before arrive, stop at Pekan Kundasang for shop fresh vegetables & fruits.
- In Kinabalu National Park, visit to Botanical Garden, Nature Gallery and Timpohon Gate. After finish tour at the park, transfer back Kota Kinabalu and proceed to dinner.
- Dinner served at local restaurant
- Back to hotel/ apartment
- Set up your pick up time and shopping at Filipino Market and other major shopping complex in KK City.
- Transfer to KK Airport for flight home.
- Rate quoted per person & in Rinngit Malaysian (RM)
- Rate cannot be used in calculation of REDUCTION or REFUND in any hotels rates or any tour packages
- Service handled on PRIVATE ARRANGEMENT
- RATE NO INCLUDE:- Airfare, Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses, Tip of Driver/ Guide, Extra Meals & Drinks, Upgrade Hotel & Menu, Rental equipment on the island and other item not mentioned
- NO REFUND and NO REDUCTION can be made to clients who do not partake in any confirmed arrangement.
- Hotel/ Apartment Check-in Time: 02.00pm (14:00hrs)
- Hotel/ Apartment Check-out Time: 12.00pm (12:00hrs)
- Driver available until 09.00pm every day (except on Departure day)
- Remarks : D = Dinner, L= Lunch, B= Breakfast